Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Catch up and Holidays 2011

We are way behind on our blog. A quick catch up...

We went to LA in early November to celebrate Cousin Kiki's 1st Birthday. We had tons of fun as always!



We went back down to LA for a Southern California Thanksgiving with the Littlefield Family.

I played with Kiki and learned some new tricks...



We also spent some time with Mom's high school friends.  Mom says if we lived in LA we'd just play with friends and family all day long!


Back to SF it was tree lot time for Dad. I am a Guardsmen in training!



We went to Washington to see Grandma Maggie, Grandpa Tom, Uncle Pat & Aunt Opal for Christmas

Everyone had "poppers" on Christmas Eve






We headed to Tahoe for a New Years where we all got to play with friends. There was minimal snow on the ground, but I found it and enjoyed the way it felt in my hands...


Dad sported his annual face hair, which just makes Mom crazy!

Mom gave me a New Year's kiss (little did she know I gave both the Culbertson girls one:)

We all knew my hair was getting shabby. Mom had swore she would not cut it until the new year. We lasted a week. It was really getting in my eyes so January 7th we had my first cut.  It was a family affair. I sat on Dad's lap and really was not squirmy, just so curious as to what was going on. It went smoothly but Mom misses the "mop" and thinks I look a lot older. 

BEFORE


DURING



 BIG BOY AFTER


*New Year's resolution - be better at capturing memories in a timely manner on the blog


Followers

Pages