William's 1st Birthday was on a Friday. We had a great day which consisted of our favorite music class and lunch with friends, special time with Baba and Gramma Maggie, sunset with family on the beach and CAKE!
William has been going to music class since he was about 4 months old. He loves the class and has grown up in it. When we first started the class I would lay a blanket down and he would just kick his feet to the music and maybe try to flip over, it then turned to crawling off the blanket, I than remember watching him pull himself up for the 1st time to stand in the class by using the drum, the same one he can now easily walk over to.
Williams LOVES music and shakes his body and head whenever he hears it. This particular class is only until you turn one so everyone sung Happy Birthday to Will and now it's time for Mom to find a new class.
| My new tool set |
| With my best buddy Ollie at Music Class |
![]() |
| I love Jacob the music teacher |
| I dominate the drum!!! |
| Ok - I still like to act like a baby now and then |
| All the Moms make me smile! |
| We all get 1 shaker and at one point I ended up with 3! |
| Lunch with Ollie and the Quanbeck Twins |
| Mom and I did some Birthday dancing |
| I love my Grammas! |
| Mom and Dad let me crawl all around in the sand |
| I did some rough housing with Dad |
| I got to touch the water |
| Mom smothered me with kisses (what's new?!) |
| Dad gave me my favorite tosses, I don't know why Gramma got scared |
| Um - what is this? |
| I like the way cake feels |
| After examining it, it takes OK too! |
