Wednesday, September 1, 2010

37 Weeks!!!

Today we hit 37 weeks. This is a big milestone as Baby Boy Griffin is now considered full term. I remember back in the Spring when the only milestone I had was to get to 3 months and I thought we'd be set. That wasn't the case, we continued to have weeks we'd strive to hit, each making us more and more comfortable in the pregnany and the health of our baby. For me 37 weeks is such a huge comfort.

Tomorrow is my last day of work until early January and I could not be more excited! I am very much looking forward to the time off, bonding with the baby and being a Mom 100%. I am officially stopping my work email to my blackberry also effective immediately. I originally did not want such distance from the work world but recently I have completely changed my mind. I am ready and so excited for this next chapter in life.  Now if I can alone get assurance that we have an Indian Summer for me to enjoy the outdoors with our little one :)

I have truly enjoyed being pregnant, however must admit I am really slowing down at this point, I waddle and even that is super slow... He is really hearvy on my body, there is a lot of pressure and his moves can be somewhat rough. 

I will miss the so familiar feeling of his kicks, kindness from strangers and Matt rubbing my tummy playing with our little boy.

Three weeks to go...a little less...a little more?


Followers

Pages